Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tunisian Stew, how about you?

Chickas,

Cooking has been tough for me lately as I have been fighting a cold for what feels like an eternity and have been busy with work, band, etc!
But...tonight I promised Meagan I'd make her a post-study dinner with her fave ingredient, quinoa. My boss Jason suggested I make Tunisian vegetable stew from the all mighty Moosewood.

Online link:
http://www.ivu.org/recipes/african/tunisian-j.html

I served it on quinoa and crumbled feta on top. It was delicious. Perhaps because I haven't eaten anything but toast and cereal for the past week?

2 comments:

  1. I feel like Rhiann really set the bar when she included that first picture....
    I think we should have photos of the stuf we make from this point forward.

    I'm cooking Brent a valentines dinner on sunday, don't know what i'm making yet but i will post it with Photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look astrid, some of us are happy to have just cooked a meal, alright? I am not gonna waste any time feeling guilty that i don't have time to post a photo.

    love xo

    ReplyDelete